Create a Delta:
1. Using the information that you have learned, explain what a delta is and how it is formed.
2. Working as a team, use the stream table to create a river and a delta. Do not use more than one class period!!!
3. After you have experimented and discovered how to make the best delta, set the table up from the beginning and take a picture. You will use picture during your “Share Time”.
4. Can you name two rivers in Georgia that create deltas?
5. The harbor in Savannah has to dredge out the river every so often. Why do you think this is necessary?