1. What type of changes does erosion cause, chemical or mechanical?
2. Erosion occurs when natural forces alter the landscape. What does it mean to alter a landscape?
3. How would you describe the rate at which glacial erosion takes place?
4. How do sandy beaches form?
5. Which of the following features would be most affected by weathering, a snow covered mountain, a rocky river, a grass covered prairie, or a desert sand dune?
6. How would wind and sand affect a rock?
7. Why is it hard to see glacial erosion in action?
8. What do floodplains, sandbars, and river deltas have in common?
9. What would be a simple way of preventing erosion?
10. What kind of erosion probably created the Grand Canyon?