Water Cycle IAN 3
15. clouds - form when water vapor condenses on dust, smoke or even salt particles from the ocean.
16. fog- is a cloud that forms near the ground.
17. Dew- is water droplets that have condensed on the ground in the cool morning air.
18. frost- happens when water vapor condenses and freezes on grass, leaves, and other surfaces (windshields)
19. precipitation- liquid and solid forms of water falling from the sky to the ground. Molecules lose energy.
20. Precipitation- forms when water droplets about the size of a period in a sentence start growing, must get about 100 times larger to fall.
21. gravity- when the water droplets get large enough, gravity pulls them towards the ground as precipitation.
22. 4 forms of precipitation- rain, sleet, snow, and hail.