BrainPop Ocean Floor Features:
1. Why is most of the ocean floor so difficult to see?
2. Where is the continental shelf?
3. Think about it, A continental shelf is similar to what feature on land?
4. Think about it, An abyssal plain resembles what?
5. In the movie, Tim says that ocean currents deposit sediment on the ocean floor. What do you think makes up this sediment?
6. What part of the Earth makes up the ocean floor?
7. How are divergent boundaries different from convergent boundaries?
8. Where can we find an undersea volcano?
9. Where would you most likely find a deep-sea trench?
10. Place the following events in order: A) A volcanic island emerges; B) A seamount is formed; C) A volcano begins erupting