1. What gas makes up the majority of the Earth’s atmosphere?
2. What might happen if the Earth didn’t have an atmosphere?
3. Place the following atmospheric layers in sequence, from lowest to highest: A) Exosphere; B) Stratosphere; C) Troposphere
4. Why is it difficult to breathe at high altitudes?
5. If you wanted to fly through a cloud, which atmospheric layer would you fly through?
6. Tell me two facts about the stratosphere.
7. Why is the ozone layer important?
8. Describe the mesosphere.
9. Which is the top layer of the atmosphere?
10. Which layer does all weather happen?