Pangaea Pop-Up Video
Watch the video and answer these questions.
1. The top layer of the Earth and the upper part of the mantle are the
2. What was the name of the supercontinent that existed about 300 million years ago?
3. What is the name for the type of interaction where two plates move away from each other?
4. The ground below your feet moves at the rate at which
5. How many tectonic plates are there?
6. What are the different layers of the Earth, and how do they interact?
7. How does a transform boundary affect the planet?
8. How did the peak of Mt. Everest rise from sea level to 8,848 feet?