Review for Hydrology Test 1:
1. Where is most of the Earth’s freshwater found?
2. How much of the Earth’s freshwater can we USE?
3. What is the scientific name for all the water on the Earth?
4. Remember thevideos, what makes up most of the Earth’s water? How much was usable by humans?
5. Why don’t we ever run out of water?
6. Put these in order of what we have the most of down to what we have the least of.
liquid freshwater, saltwater, frozen freshwater
7. What are the sources of ALL the freshwater on the Earth?
8. How much of the Earth’s surface if land and how much is water?
9. Of all the water on Earth, how much is saltwater and how much of all the water on Earth is usable by humans?