Inner Planets Review:
1. Explain red shift.
2. Compare rotation and revolution.
3. Compare AU’s to light years.
4. What was the Big Bang and when did it happen?
5. What is a black hole?
6. Which object in our solar system, contains over 99% of the mass in our solar system?
7. Name the inner planets.
8. Which inner planet is the largest and densest?
9. Which planet is almost the same size as Earth?
10. Which two inner planets have moons?
11. Which is the hottest planet and why?
12. What planet is called the red planet and why?
13. Compare a year on Mercury to a year on Mars.