1. During which lunar phase does every solar eclipse happen?
2. What type of eclipse occurs when the Moon aligns with the Sun but is too far from Earth to block the Sun completely?
3. What do we call the Sun’s outer atmosphere that is visible around the dark disk of the Moon during a total solar eclipse?
4. Why are total solar eclipses so rarely seen?
5. Why are total solar eclipses so dangerous?
6. Imagine seeing a total solar eclipse without any knowledge of astronomy; you don’t know that Earth orbits the Sun, or the Moon orbits Earth. What explanations could you make for this?