Tides Posttest review:
1. What is the main cause of ocean tides?
2. How many high tides happen to the same spot each day?
3. What is a tide?
4. What is an ebb tide?
5. What is a flood tide?
6. How is a Spring tide different from a high tide?
7. How is a neap tide different from a high or low tide?
8. What do we call the part of the beach that is underwater during high tide but exposed during low tide?
9. What do we call the difference in water level between a low and a high tide?
10. How are the Sun, Moon, and Earth positioned during a spring tide and why does this cause a spring tide?
11. How are Sun, Moon, and Earth positioned during a neap tide and why does this cause a neap tide?
12. What kind of tide will this cause and why?
13. What kind of tide will this cause and why?
14. What kind of tide will this cause and why?
15. What is a tsunami and how is it different from a regular tide?