Brainpop Mineral ID:
1. Which of the following is a chemical property of a mineral?
2. What can you infer about graphite from the fact that you can scratch it with just your fingernail?
3. What does it mean when we say a minerals has a metallic luster?
4. What actually produces the streak in a streak test?
5. What does fracture mean or look like?
6. Which mineral is number 10 on the MOHS scale?
7. Which physical property requires no tools, scales, or other equipment to determine?
8. Why do you need to run several tests before you can identify a mineral with 100 percent certainty?
9. What will you observe about a mineral that has cleavage?
10. Name the processes that you have learned about that are used to identify minerals.